The term toucanBox or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website operated by Dodadine Ltd, whose registered office is 10th Floor, Landmark House, Hammersmith Bridge Road, London, W6 9EJ. Our company registration number is 07714634, registered in England and Wales. Our main trading address is, 10th Floor, Landmark House, Hammersmith, Bridge Road, London, W6 9EJ.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
toucanBox is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
toucanBox may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st March 2012.
What we collect and what we do with the information we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site (including without limitation email details). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site.
- Details of your visits to our site including - but not limited to - traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- We may collect information about your computer, including - where available - your IP address, operating system and browser type, but for system administration and internal purposes only. This is statistical data about our users browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie, this is to help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- If you start to set up an account with us via our site but do not complete the process or place any orders, then we will email you to find out if you need any help to complete the process. An unsubscribe link is given at the end of this email.
Security and data storage
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ('EEA'). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfillment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.
We don’t store your credit card numbers at any time. All purchases are secured via SSL and the card numbers are tokenised and stored with our payment provider. These tokens will only ever be used for your initial transactions and to renew your subscription with your permission. At any time when you cancel your account, all your personal payment data will be entirely removed from all our systems.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we’ve received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group from time to time, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we sell all or substantially all of our assets and are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its subscribers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we’re under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, valid request from a governmental authority, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect our rights, our property, or safety of our subscribers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
All notices given by you to us must be given to us at our trading address above or via email to email@example.com. We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide to us when buying a subscription via our website, or by posting a notice on our website.
Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on our website, 24 hours after an email is sent, or three days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email, that such email was sent to the specified email address of the addressee.
Transfer of rights and obligations
The contract between you and us is binding on you and us and on our respective successors and assigns. We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of this agreement, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time.
These terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of our agreement and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
Law and jurisdiction
This agreement and any dispute arising out of if will be governed by English Law. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this agreement or its formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.